Sunday, June 22, 2008

Latest Magpies News Re-Vitalised

Hi there.....

This is Izzy Rocks .

I've long updated this blog, it's been months actually and I finally decided to re-vamped the whole blog.

As you can see all my previous posts ( a total of 194 of them since July 07) has been deleted.

I think the best way to make things happen for this blog is to start a fresh.

A lot has been going on since Mike Ashley took over the realm.

To say the least I'm quite upbeat for the upcoming season cause finally Newcastle United FC is being held by safe hands and it will be a pretty busy time around this summer as the new season shapes up.

Till the upcoming posts, I'll be bringing some news and opinions on theshaping up of the new season.

Be sure to bookmark this or you can simply subscribe to my RSS feeds for future site updates.

Izzy Rocks signing off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Вы не могли ошибиться? [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-maloetazhnom-stroitelstve/81-maloetazhnoye-stroitelstvo-v-podmoskovye.html]портал строительной техники[/url]