Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gus Poyet Dismiss Hot Seat Talk

Spurs No2, Gustavo Poyet, has dismissed talk on taking over Tyneside.
This is confirmed by the man himself stating there's no truth to these rumors.

Poyet was assistant to Dennis Wise during their time Swindon and Leeds. He is also the next door neighbor of Tony Jimenez, Newcastle's another director.

Poyet said: “It’s very clear it’s nothing at all, I’m very happy here. I’ve had almost a year back at the club with Juande Ramos.

“This is just speculation and it’s all too easy because of my relationship with Dennis Wise.

"It’s nothing to worry about and all I intend to do is relax and continue with my job.”

With this speculation subsides all eyes will be towards Didier Deschamp another of Wise counterparts but it may likely go down the drain as the Frenchman is likely to succeed the French national team hotseat if they were to fall gainst Serbia tonight.

0 comments: